Happy Valentines Day!

|
If you read my title and are wondering if I have lost my marbles, that's still up for debate, but let me explain.

This morning I awoke to a kiss from my husband and a request of when would I like to get up. This, you see, was a trick question because, I really had to get up fairly soon to get to work.

Yes, I am working today. Lucky me. movingrightalong
I had a yummy breakfast ready for me, the ad's from the paper waiting to be checked out and was given these 2 cards.
They are handmade, just the way I like them and filled with love as well as 2 coupons. One for a hair cut & color and the other for a pedicure.

As I was reading them, the boys came from up from downstairs and said good morning. Then Jack said.............

"Happy Valentines Day Mommy! I love you!"

In all fairness to him, the cards have hearts and he's working on knowing his holidays.

Luke also came over, requested to get into my lap (with a poopie in his pants mind you) and proceeded to eat my breakfast. Joe changed the poopie and he was back for more.

I beamed. This simple, sweet, loving little morning filled with poopie pants, Happy Valentines Day wishes and handmade gifts/cards was just what I wanted. All of that and 3 healthy boys in my life who love me so much.

I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Happy Mothers Day to all of the Mommies out there. Mommies who have little ones here, in heaven and in their hearts as a hope of what's to come in their lives. I wish them lots of love, comfort, health and happiness.

Oh, and from Jack, Happy Valentines Day too!

**P.S. I planned my Mom's Day post already in my head and if I get some time later, I must just share it.... otherwise, it will have to be a post Mom's day post.... if that even makes sense.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

SO sweet, and I'm so glad that you had a great Mother's Day. Oh, and a great Valentines Day too!

Such The Spot said...

My little Jayce asked all day long if he could make me a "valentines day card" too! How funny.

You deserve the great morning, especially since it was ruined by having to work!