How can you not smile?

|
We had a wonderful day.

Aside from the fact that Mr. Luke has an ear infection and Daddy & I aren't feeling top notch right now.

Daddy is feeling more sick then I am, and we are hopeful that he gets better soon.

Today we went to the MN Childrens Museum with Jenny and her adorable kiddos. We had a blast and so did the kids. It was nice to have a playdate with them,
and get some "mommy time" to talk.

I figured that Luke, at minimum, would fall asleep on the way home.

Wrong.

I figured when we got home, we would head right to bed.

Wrong again.

We get home, I read books and put them to bed.

I come downstairs and sit here, reading my fellow bloggers wonderful words.

I look up and see that the monitor lights moving up so that I know that there is quite a bit of noise going on in their room.

I walk upstairs and usually the sound of my footsteps is enough to get Jack to pretend to be sleeping.......

However, this is what I see......
Now you tell me, How can I be mad at that?

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh SO cute! They may not sleep (so YOU may not sleep), but they'll always be best friends!
LOL in fact, they'll be scheming before you know it!

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

Adorable! And then you made it worse by taking a picture -which is what I always do!!!

Jenny said...

William does this all. the. time. Drives me crazy. But you're right. It's pretty darn cute.