Tis the season...

|
I have not un-buried myself (if that is even a word) from the mess that is our home currently. However, I have been able to do a few other things. I thought I would share those with you.

1. Get a sinus infection myself, learn that Jack has bronchitis, and that Luke has croup and an ear infection.

Tis The Season.

2.Turn on the radio to the station that locally here plays Christmas music only till the day after Christmas and dance all around the house. It's one of my very favorite things to do.

Tis The Season.

3. Last but not least, I have been checkin' out these blogs from Stephanie at Metropolitan Momma. She is giving away all sorts of goodies that are useful to moms and she even has her very own ebook called Bloggertunity. I have it on my list of wishes from Santa. She is in my list of favorites to read but I have also given you some links here to check her out. What mom doesn't need practical gifts and more ideas for the loved ones in her life as well as advice on how to blog :)

Tis The Season.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ug. Sinus infections stink. I got one when I was 36 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and it was no fun at all! I hope you're rested up and recovered in no time.

Thanks for linking to my blog, by the way. I truly appreciate your kind words.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net