Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

|
There have been a few changes in our home. Well, aside from the normal ones of decorating I guess there is really only one. I have decided to move the kids from time with the nanny 2 days a week to a child care facility called New Life. It's a christian school and from what I have heard from moms I like, A wonderful program. Even better then that you ask? I was able to adjust my work schedule so that I can pick them up in the afternoons and that makes me sing over and over in my little head.... Happy Happy Joy Joy. Thanks to God for answering this little prayer. I have been asking for a few months now for a clear cut sign that we needed to make a change. I got a bright neon one yesterday and it all panned out perfectly (I'll admit I'm cynical... it was a little too perfect and I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.). In the mean time though, I'm thrilled. the kids will get some exposure to social environments and other things and we will feel like they are also learning a little more. I like our Nanny, she loves our kids... but they need more social interaction and this will be great.

Also wonderful about this week. Jack started ice skating lessons and LOVES it.

Finally.... tomorrow is cookie day for Joe's family. When I say cookies, I mean not 100 or so, try 700-over 1000 cookies and about 25+ different kinds too. I will post pictures... if I can remember to keep from eating them all :)

0 comments: