Thanksgiving... in pictures

|
**I should note:
These were the second time we took the pictures.
We had originally taken them when we first arrived,
but my SD card was not working properly and only had given me 28 pictures (it's a 4G SD card). So, my sweet hubby tried to make it work and reformatted it for me.... thus losing all of the pictures we had already taken... Whoops. He was angry about it and felt bad.
I just wanted to try and take them over.

Here is what we captured.


Us on Thanksgiving 2009

Grandma and Grandpa

Getting Sleepy from all that Turkey.

See what I meant.... So Happy!

2 comments:

Such The Spot said...

Well, in spite of the technical difficulties you certainly captured an adorable family!

Becca - Our Crazy Boys said...

So cute. The boys looked adorable in their grey sweaters!