FREE, what a great word.

|
If you know me even just a little bit, you'll know that I LOVE a deal.

I just got Jack this razor scooter for $5.00, when it retails here for $29.99. Yes it used, but wasn't it only going to get banged up outside by being used anyway? I consider something like this a deal. Plus, by a miracle, it was orange, which is the color he wanted and the above mentioned store doesn't have orange either. I'm thinking He had something to do with is.

Better then a good deal for me, is when something is FREE. I see clearance and I get giddy, but I see FREE, and my heart races.

I do have limits when it comes to this, I won't take junk free stuff. I have plenty o' junk in this house. Some fellow bloggers might attest to that. Ahem:)

Well, the other day my new friend Chelsea posted a giveaway on her ADORABLE blog.

Have you been there? It's great. You can click on the little linky I have provided (on her name above) or look over at my blogroll and click on her there. I like her blog and the design of it so much, that I'm considering asking the wonderful and talented Becca (who designed Chelsea's btw) to work on mine.

I'm not really sure what kind of "following" I really have. So, that is where I'm really held up. Chelsea and Becca both have over 200 plus followers on twitter alone and their blogs get 3 times the comments that I do. Granted, I haven't shared my blog with the world either.... Still worried about the whole "judgement" factor. But we shall see.... I'm thinking it would be cool.

Anyway, back to Chelsea, a woman after my own heart. She's giving away FREE sunglasses. If you want to enter to win them, you can click on the above link or click here.

She also has a very inspiring way of looking at life with her Thankful Through Thursday posts.

Either way, you can enter just by commenting which pair you'd like. I plan to now. Hope you'll join me :)

*I was not paid to talk about anything here on this blog. Furthermore, even if I didn't win, I wouldn't add just any old blog to my roll. Only the ones I really read daily and enjoy. :)

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I kinda love you. ;)

Amy said...

Aww. Just kinda. I really love you back friend. I miss you too.

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

Awh, thanks for the links, friend!

Isn't Thankful through Thursday the best???!!!

Chelsea said...

Amy, thank you! Above all, for calling me your new friend. That means a LOT!
You (and your blog) rock. Rock Hard.
:)