Lightning McQueen Toes

|
Jack woke from his nap today and was playing with some toys while we waited for Luke to wake up. I went into our bathroom and began to paint my toe nails.

He came in, told me he needed to "go poop," and asked what I was doing. When I told him, he remarked that it was a "girl thing" to do. I said yes it was, and sometimes boys may do this as well. (We have friends son who does it and this isn't first time for Jack either)

He then told me that he wanted to choose a color for his toes.
Of all the colors I have, he picked the Brightest Red I own.

He did tell me that
"it's Lightning McQueen's color and we'll match McQueen"

Ok Jack.

So, he did his business and all the while asked me to stay and chat with him. Once I finished my toes, he promptly began to convince me that his could be painted while on the toilet.

Um, no Jack that's not a great idea.

In the end though, he got his wish, just not on the toilet.

Lightning McQueen Toes.
I can tell you that Daddy was thrilled with the color choice :)

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

LMAO! I LOVE IT!

LutherLiz said...

Very Stylish! Maybe I should go with McQueen toes too!

It was great to meet you last night!