So much to say....

|
Have you ever had one of those days/times in your life where there is so very much to say, but you can't share. It's either drama in your life and you can't comment or it's a secret and you can't tell. I feel that way lately. I feel like I have millions of things to be said, but no real outlet to vent about them to.

I vent to Joe, but it's not the same as venting about it to all of you here. I've started 2 other posts but don't have the time or energy to bring them to fruition and make them "postable".

Don't get me wrong, we are all fine. It's just life stuff.

"This too shall pass."

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oooh yes, I feel like that a lot!
Becca at Our Crazy Boys does a "unbloggable" post where we can post all of our unbloggable secrets! I'm sure you've seen it... take advantage! lol!