Thankful

|

This weekend was full. So full in fact, that I almost used it as my title.

However, one of the things that I am thinking of most lately is how very thankful I am.

I'm thankful for this lady..........

Yes, I know I have already mentioned her earlier.
But, I cannot post about being thankful without including her.

I'm thankful that they have each other.
I'm thankful to be blessed enough to be a mom and for their health.

I'm thankful they have all these cousins.
I'm also thankful for this person most of all. He made my weekend WONDERFUL just by being him. He also makes life better everyday!

4 comments:

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

That picture of you and Joe is great!!

And I am thankful for YOU!!! I am so lucky to have found you, and am grateful for your friendship :)

And I can't wait to meet those super cute little boys :)

Jenny said...

You need to have a checkbox for "oooh, that's so sweet!"

Chelsea said...

Yea your blog looks awesome!
What a great post!

Anti-Supermom said...

You are so stinkin' cute, do people tell you that all the time?

What a sweet post, a great reminder when we have those days that seem to never end!