20 min.

|

TWENTY MINUTES....

That's it. That's all he took. We went to the zoo, had a blast too.

Then on the way home that pesky lul of the min-van ride. Just enough quiet and he closed his eyes.

He slept, my heart wept and I prayed that he would transfer fine.

He got a whole 20 min and he's raring to go. Wish I had the energy but I'm a moving slow.

I even tried to just let him rest and figure it out. Changed a poopie in the process and didn't even shout.

He's about to win this round but I'll get him back later. I'll kiss him till he can't stand it and each moment I'll savor.

**I had to rhyme, it makes the fact that I'm getting no 2 nap break all the better :)

4 comments:

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

I have tried to rhyme... I can't can do it. My brother obviously got all the rappin skills...

Anonymous said...

Oh, that short nap. It kills you but invigorates them. Yes, revenge is sweet. I like to get Mallory back with tummy kisses because they drive her insane!

Chelsea said...

Love the rhyme!
I've so been there with the nap. My 3yo blinks and she thinks she's had her nap... crazy!

LutherLiz said...

Ah, the car nap. Messing up schedules since 2009... Nice rhyme!