Just bummed out

|
This is one of those times that I really need to blog. I even did a voice memo on my cell of the blog I had intended to write today as well as the pictures to post. To be honest though.... that's all changed and sadly I really can't talk about it. ME the extreme extrovert cannot share my heart right now. I can only say that I'm just plain bummed out and feeling like I'm wondering through the day today just kind of existing. Our family is fine and I know in my heart this will all turn out ok, I just don't want to talk about it and really wish I could just move past it and pretend it wasn't bugging me. The pretending though and ignoring is the problem so there is no fix there.

Hopefully soon I will be back into a place where I can blog and focus. I just need a few hours to wander and put it all back together.

Keep my heart in your thoughts and prayers please. I'm just bummed out.

1 comments:

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

So sorry, Amy. Hope everything gets better... quick!