Hard to believe.....

|
I remember when I was pregnant with Jack and everyone remarked a bout how fast "they (meaning kids) grow up"

I can remember thinking, "I hope I realize this right away and cherish those moments."

Thankfully, I have.

There are a few "things" going on in our lives that I would love to share, however, it's not the best time to do so. Some are work things, some are home things. It's nothing I won't share and please don't ask because it's already hard not to share. It's just better if we get all our ducks in a row and then go from there. (nope, it's not what your thinking)

I do promise that I will share soon.

In the mean time. I can't believe they go from this..........
To this........ and SO fast.

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I love you...in case I didn't tell you today.

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

How do you know what I'm thinking?
Hmmm?

I can't wait for you to share your news with us...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow???

Chelsea said...

SO fast! they grow SO fast. It's remarkable.

Looking forward to hearing your news :)